Book A Scuba Diving Course Today
To Book a scuba diving course or any of our lessons, dives or excursions, in the first instance check our online course and excursion diary to view our current courses & dives and dates. Then, contact us by phone or email to book your place.
Booking a scuba diving course, dive or excursion with Diving Adventures Scotland is a simple process.
- Check our course and excursion diary and find out when the course that best fits your level and skill set is next running.
- Once you know the dates and times of the course you wish to attend, contact us by phone (number at top of page) or email us with your name, telephone number and the course(s) or dives/excursion(s) that you wish to attend. We will contact you by phone shortly after if contact is made through email.
- We will confirm if diving places are available for your chosen courses or trips and take you through the booking process which is quick and easy.
- To reserve your place on any course, dive or excursion, we ask for a non-refundable 20% deposit up front. Payments can be made via Paypal (we will give you our Paypal details when you contact us), BACS transfer or payment can be made by cheque. NOTE: Please allow three week days for your 20% deposit to clear if paying by cheque (five days if over a weekend). Cleared Paypal and BACS payments confirm your place on a course/dive/excursion immediately.
- Final payment can be made via Paypal, BACS or cash payment on the day of your course/dive/trip.
The Scuba Gear You’ll Use
Diving Adventures Scotland provides all the equipment that you will need to undertake any of our diving courses. As all equipment is provided by us, all you will need is your swimwear and a towel. If you are interested in purchasing your own equipment then contact Chris Ferguson from the contact form at the bottom of the page to receive impartial advice about the gear and brands you you should consider.
Before you take any of our courses, please read the following important information
Before you can dive with Diving Adventures Scotland, you must complete our medical form. Answer the questions as accurately as you can so that we know that from the information you give us, you are in a healthy condition and can undertake our diving courses free from underlying health concerns or issues.
Download our medical questionnaire HERE, complete all sections and email the form to us after you have made initial contact with Diving Adventures Scotland. Once you have filled in this form you can then book your diving course with us. If you are in any doubt about your ability to dive due to any health concerns, please discuss this when you make your initial contact with us.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Click A Topic To Show Related Posts
September 21 @ 14:00 - 17:00 GMT
September 28 @ 14:00 - 17:00 BST
October 5 @ 09:00 - 14:00 BST
October 6 @ 09:00 - 14:00 BST
October 11 @ 19:00 - October 14 @ 10:00 BST