ABOUT OUR PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
If you are considering moving into the the field of actually training others to dive, then our PADI divemaster course is designed for you.
Find Out The Dates Of This Course By Clicking Here
Water Skills Development & Assessment
- Watermanship and stamina
- 400-metre swim without swimming aids or stopping
- 15-minute tread water
- 800-metre snorkel with only mask, fins, snorkel and no overhand strokes or stopping
- 100-metre tired diver tow with both divers in full scuba gear
The following criteria are not timed assessments.
- Underwater equipment exchange between divers whilst sharing a single regulator
- Diver rescue
- General diving skills
- Developing twenty four open water diver skills to demonstrate quality – completed over a number of skill circuits
- Produce an emergency assistance plan and map for a local dive site
- Dive site setup and management
- Mapping projects
- Dive briefings
- Search and recovery scenario
- Deep dive scenario
You will study all PADI manuals and learning modules.
How You Will Practically Apply Your Certification
Once you’re certified as a PADI Divemaster, you’ll be able to…
- Act as a certified instructional assistant to PADI Instructors
- Supervise participants in PADI programs for uncertified divers
- Supervise training and non-training related diving activities by planning, organising and directing dives
- Teach and certify PADI skin Diving
- Conduct the PADI scuba review programme for certified divers
- Enrol in PADI Instructor level training
Once completed, you will be recognised as a diver with instructor level skills. You will be well versed in diving theory and with training assists with our own instructors.