June 15 @ 09:00 – 14:00
Definitely. If you are planning to dive In Scotland and want to master the art of Dry Suit Diving then our PADI – Dry Suit Speciality Course – Scotland is the way.
Well you want to stay warm right? Want to extend your scuba diving season through the winter months? Then dive dry suit. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in Scotland and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often, more comfortably.
If you’re at least 10 years old and certified as a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher, you can enroll in the Dry Suit Diver course.
What will you learn?
The different styles of Dry Suits and accompanying undergarments that are right for you and the diving you’ll do. Then you’ll learn how to take care of your dry suit. During two dives, in addition to a confined water dive, you’ll practice:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit.
- Also, the first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask us about earning credit.
How can you start learning now?
Stop by our website to enrol in the next course and pick up a PADI Dry Suit Diver Manual. By reading the manual before the dives, you’ll be ready to get into the water with your instructor and start practicing with your dry suit. We also offer the course study digitally.
What scuba gear will you use?
Clearly a dry suit is necessary along with your basic scuba equipment. Your PADI Instructor will explain other gear or equipment options you may need to dive comfortably with your dry suit. For example, because you’re more buoyant in a dry suit than in a wetsuit, you may want a different weight system setup.
- Contact us email@example.com
- Pay deposit of £80 to set up study material – balance of £60 due on course completion.
- Discover Another World…
June’s Course now full. please ask for further dates available.
- Diving Adventures Scotland
- 07543 067074
Garelochhead, Scotland G84 0EY + Google Map
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Click A Topic To Show Related Posts
October 16 @ 18:00 - October 19 @ 19:00 BST