ABOUT OUR PADI ADVENTURE DIVES
If it’s underwater scuba adventure dives your looking for the excitement is just a click away! Our PADI Adventure Dives offer challenges, learning and most of all fun!
Find Out The Dates Of This Course By Clicking HereThis option is for the thrill seekers out there who really want to take a plunge into the incredible world of scuba diving. It’s not only a varied and exciting dive experience that Diving Adventures Scotland provide. Complete our Open Water Diving Course and five of our adventure dives and you will then have completed the Advanced Open Water Course. This is a great way of experiencing a varied dive programme which ends up with tangible certification results. Here are a range of adventure dives that we offer.
- Dry suit dive – Orientate divers to the suit, becoming accustomed to weights and other equipment, master buoyancy
- Deep dive – planning out a deep dive, managing air, determine turn pressures, ascent pressure and reserve pressure
- Altitude dive – diving at an altitude which is above sea level.
- Fish identification dive – categorise fish by placing them in appropriate family groups and identify specific species
- Deep dive – diving to thirty metres
- Delayed surface marker buoy – inflatable tube which is surfaced from depth for marking divers positions within the sea
- Digital underwater imaging – undertaking photography underwater
- Boat dive – boat techniques as well as storing kit and general etiquette
- Drift dive – learning to use current in a dive
- Enriched air nitrox dive
- Night dive – if deemed appropriate re learner divers ability, the challenges and skills needed for night diving
- Peak performance buoyancy dive – learning to control your boyancy underwater and helps to make diving less strenuous
- Search & recovery dive – techniques used to search and recover either a person or object
- Underwater naturalist dive
- Underwater navigation dive – learning to use the compass underwater and navigating using underwater features
- Wreck – discover how to explore and navigate ship wrecks whilst maintaining proper buoyancy, identifying and avoiding potential hazard
- It’s a really varied mix, with something for everyone. You can go down the technical route with options like the Enriched Air Nitrox Dive and Multilevel and Computer Dive. Or maybe you want to brush up on your marine life skills. In which case, go for the Underwater Naturalist Dive or AWARE Fish Identification Dive which teach you all about the aquatic ecosystem and the animal life that live there.