ABOUT BECOMING A MASTER SCUBA DIVER
Want To Become The Creme De La Creme Of Scuba Divers? Here Are The Master Scuba Diving Conditions You Must MeetTo become a master scuba diver, you don’t take a course as such, but you do need to meet certain requirements. To be able to become a Master Scuba Diver you must pass the following conditions:
- You must be at least twelve years old.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
- PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications).
- Have earned five PADI Speciality Diver certifications and have logged a minimum of 50 dives.