Discover Scuba Diving Scotland
Discover Another World…
Next Dates are 22nd and 29th July 2018 – 6pm till 9pm slots available…
Who should try this experience?Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater then Discover Scuba Diving is the course for you. If you want to try scuba diving in Scotland, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What will you learn?You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.