About Our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
For those that have their completed our Open Water Diving Course, our Advanced Open Water Diver Course really does take you to the next level!
Find Out The Dates Of This Course By Clicking HereThe Advanced Open Water Diver Course consists of consists of five adventure dives. First of all you will carry out two adventure dive programs “Navigation” and “Deep”. You will then be able to choose three other adventure dives from the list below. Once you have completed and passed all five dives you will then be certified to scuba dive to thirty metres worldwide with a buddy. The following two compulsory dives are outlined below, but remember, this is only an outline. Many others topics and subject areas are covered.
- Navigation dive – Orientate divers to underwater surrounding, compass navigation and much more
- Deep dive – planning out a deep dive, managing air, determine turn pressures, ascent pressure and reserve pressure
- Altitude dive – diving at an altitude which is above sea level.
- Fish identification dive – categorise fish by placing them in appropriate family groups and identify specific species
- Deep dive – diving to thirty metres
- Delayed surface marker buoy – inflatable tube which is surfaced from depth for marking divers positions within the sea
- Digital underwater imaging – undertaking photography underwater
- Boat dive – boat techniques as well as storing kit and general etiquette
- Drift dive – learning to use current in a dive
- Enriched air nitrox dive
- Night dive – if deemed appropriate re learner divers ability, the challenges and skills needed for night diving
- Peak performance buoyancy dive – learning to control your boyancy underwater ensuring the diving experience is less strenuous
- Search & recovery dive – techniques used to search and recover either a person or object
- Multilevel dive – planning your dive to specific depths following the ERDP and computer plan
- Underwater naturalist dive
- Underwater navigation dive – learning to use the compass underwater and navigating using underwater features
- Wreck – discover how to explore and navigate ship wrecks whilst maintaining proper buoyancy, identifying and avoiding potential hazards